US Visa


A B-1/B-2 visitor visa allows Foreign Nationals of foreign countries to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Foreign Nationals from certain countries do not require a B-1/B-2 visitor visa to enter the United States. Generally, the B-1 visa is for travellers consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts. The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2.

For further information regarding the procedures for applying for a B-1/B-2 visitor visa, please contact our office.

Contact Form